Wednesday, February 11, 2009

luv u all class...

Hello class…I luv u all so much… Who am I without u? I’m known, I’m not a good instructor in the world but I try to give the best……best aper???? Best killer lecturer in the world. Uppsss … not that la… very supportive lecturer la…

How about ur assignment 1. Have u done it? Relaks.. lambat lagi nak antau… esok nak antau, arini buat la…. Hello class…. Are u people like that???? Big trouble… da sem 4 takkannn cam tu laie.. if u finished early, leh relaks lama2… kan bagus cam tu… wokey…that all for today… see u in my class.

5 comments:

  1. i have fun with your class laa...haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. en nie..... luv bdk d4 je.... abis 2.. ktorg d5 nie..??? hurm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. encik....

    a'ahla...ktorg cmne....
    x aci le cmni...
    huh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. en.syzry..... sooo sory...
    xde niat nk maen dlm class...
    i'm promise i d'nt make mstake again in your class.....(",)
    sory yee.....

    ReplyDelete